- Water produced by drilling on limestone is cleaner. It does not depend on precipitation, does not contain bacteria. Since it is in layers that protect it from pollution;
- Water will be available at any time and will not run out, even with large consumption;
- Durability - the well will last for even one generation;
- Regular maintenance is not required, as a rule, wells on limestone are not silted;
- No additional filtration is required, as is the case with sand wells. Not applicable to filtration due to water quality;
- Due to limestone, water is protected from mechanical impurities;
- Perhaps the location inside the house or some other building (before the construction of the facility).
- Professionalism and responsibility of drillers plays an important role. Limestone drilling is a process that requires precision. If drillers do not enter the aquifer enough, then not artesian water will be produced, but all that’s on top. If they go deeper than required, then a well collapse may occur, there will be no water in such a well;
- The expensive cost of work due to the great depth. In addition, it is not guaranteed that the water will be at the intended depth, even if there are geological maps
- It is imperative to submit water for examination immediately after drilling the well. Heavy metals, salts and other impurities harmful to health can be in the water. Moreover, this is a requirement of the State Sanitary Inspection;
- Sometimes the pressure of water is so large that it can gush;
- It is difficult to obtain permission to build an artesian well. In some cases, it is impossible - due to the large number of restrictions established by law. The permit must be issued before the start of drilling work and this procedure requires significant time costs.
- Well construction will require the installation of a powerful pump and, probably, a water purification system. When operating in winter, it is necessary to provide protection of the pumping station from freezing.
When deciding on the construction of an artesian, weigh the pros and cons, maybe in your case the water supply of the site will be enough to build a well or well on the sand. sexedate
Awarded Various Worldwide Patents: