Adesso® Launches iMouse™ M30 – Bluetooth® Optical Mouse
The iMouse™ M30 brings sleek, wireless productivity to your desktop
Walnut, Calif. – October 7, 2014 – Adesso Inc., a leading manufacturer of computer input peripherals, has released the Adesso® Adesso® iMouse™ M30 - the 2.4 GHz RF Wireless Optical Mouse. With a sleek, clean, and modern look, this mouse is wireless, making it a clutter-free solution for home, business, and industrial environments.
Elegantly formed with a unique and stylish low-profile design, this mouse is shaped to fit comfortably under the user’s hand. The iMouse™ M30’s 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency Wireless technology offers 30 feet of wireless freedom, preventing clutter, while using low battery consumption. The iMouse™ M30 comes with an ON/OFF switch on the bottom for saving battery, while its Auto-Sleep feature also automatically maximizes its battery life when not in use. Adesso® iMouse™ M30 is equipped with a 1000-DPI optical infrared sensor, offering better accuracy, speed, and sensitivity than any traditional optical mice.
With an MSRP of $19.99, the Adesso® iMouse™ M30 is currently available for purchase at major retailers and e-retailers.
· Tracking Method: Optical Sensor
· Interface: 2.4 GHz RF Wireless Technology
· Range: Up To 30ft (10 m)
· Resolution: 1000 DPI
· Features: Scroll Wheel, On/Off Switch & Auto Sleep Mode
· Power: (2) AAA Batteries
· Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.4 x 1.4" (111 x 60 x 28 mm)
· Weight: 2.9 oz (83 g)
· Adesso® iMouse™ M30’s 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency Wireless technology lets you work at any angle and at a distance of up to 30 feet.
· Adesso® iMouse™ M30 has an Auto-Sleep feature that automatically maximizes battery life when the mouse is not in use.
· Adesso® iMouse™ M30 features a 1000-DPI optical sensor that improves speed, accuracy and reliability.
· Adesso® iMouse™ M30’s ON/OFF Power Switch allows users to turn off the power of the mouse when it is not in use, effectively extending battery life.
Founded in 1994, Adesso has since become a manufacturing pioneer in a wide variety of computer peripherals, including Keyboards, Mice, Graphic Tablets, Barcode Scanners, Visual Presenters, Headsets, and Speakers. Committed to providing customers with the most cutting-edge technology, Adesso has developed more than 20 worldwide patents in the U.S.A., Taiwan, and China. Adesso’s distributors include Ingram Micro, Synnex, ASI, and D&H, retailers and e-retailers that carry Adesso products include Micro Center, Fry’s, Staples, CompUSA, Amazon, Best Buy, Buy.com, CDW, MacMall, Newegg, Tiger Direct, and many others. You can find out more at http://www.adesso.com/.
Win Kang, 909-839-2929 x112
© Copyright 2014, Adesso Inc. All rights reserved